watch All of us here at Noon Publications are on cloud nine right now. We are super excited about the impending launch of the first book in the Islamic Phonics Readers Series! “Adam to Zamzam” will be launching early June Inshallah, just in time for Ramadan! We wanted to do something fun to celebrate this major milestone, so we thought why not host a Ramadan giveaway? It’s a great way to give back to the community and have a blast while doing it. We reached out to a few of our friends and put together this awesome selection of prizes to give away to you, our wonderful supporters. So without further ado, I present to you…..
Fire Kids Edition, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, With Kid-Proof Case!
The Fire Kids Edition http://bayalumni.com/event-category/reunion/ has a 2 MP rear-facing HD camera for taking high-resolution photos, 720p video, and a front-facing camera. Parents can create up to four individual child profiles and choose content that they want to give each of their kids access to. A child’s profile does not have access to in-app purchases, email, or social media features. With the Amazon FreeTime camera and photo software, kids can explore their creative side this Ramadan with fun editing tools like adding stickers and drawings on their pictures. The Fire Kids Editions comes with a 2-year worry-free guarantee: if they break it, return it and Amazon will replace it for free. No questions asked!
Rafiq and Friends Ramadan Book Package!
http://christenallocco.com/handmade-2/scripture-calligraphy-print/ Rafiq & Friends is a new and exciting edutainment series that helps children develop their identity as young Muslims with characters who they can connect with. The set includes:
- A hardcover Ramadan Date Palm book with hand illustrations and rhyming verses
- 35 unique activity cards for each day of Ramadan, starting the night before Ramadan and ending with 4 Eid al-Fitr activities
- A special date plate that places your child in charge of serving dates every evening
- A Rafiq plush toy that helps build an emotional bond with Muslim characters
- And exclusive on-line interactive content including games, crafts, Ramadan and Eid decorations
Creative Motivation’s Kids Ramadan Gift Pack!
Encourage your kids to make the most of Ramadan with this fun 7pc Ramadan Gift Set! This set is dry-erase and may be used year after year, insha’Allah! What’s included:
The Ramadan Salaat Tracker – with tracking for the 5 daily salats, taraweeh, and sunnah prayers.
- -Ramadan Quran Study Tracker – with tracking for each day of Ramadan, including surah name, ayat numbers, and read, recite, study and memorize tracking blocks!
- -Ramadan Fasting Calendar – With reminders of what to do while fasting.
- -Ramadan Charity Tracker – With a child-friendly explanation of the importance of fasting, 15 charity ideas (with fun icons!) and tracker for all 30 days of Ramadan!
- -Two fun pin-on badges (Ramadan Mubarak & I’m Fasting Today designs) – colors may vary.
- -Dry-erase marker
Noor Kid’s Ramadan Book: First Time Fasting!
What is fasting all about? Is it just a ritual we do once a year followed by a feast and lots of gift giving? Are there lessons to be learned through abstaining from food and drink? In Noor Kid’s “First Time Fasting” kids will learn the answers to these questions and much more. The author takes on the subject of fasting in a very unique and creative way.
Dates: May 20th – June 2nd Winners will be announced on June 3rd
- Join our mailing list (2 entries)
- Like our facebook page (2 entries)
- Like Noor Kid’s facebook page (2 entries)
- Follow us on twitter (2 entries)
- Follow our youtube channel (2 entries)
- Comment on our blog (2 entries)
*Please be sure to do the action required for each entry. When you click on the box the specific instructions are there. If your name is drawn but we can not verify your entry, you will be disqualified and we will have to draw another name. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter using the entry box below
Be sure to do two, some, or all of these things by June 2nd, 11:59pm PST and we’ll pick 4 winners at random on June 3rd!
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Open to U.S., Canada, or UK residents only, void where prohibited.
- When we hold a giveaway, we draw a winner at random. If we don’t hear back from you, within 48 hours after you were first notified unfortunately we’ll have to go onto the next person.
- Only enter once for each option. Please be fair. Anyone who violates the rules will be disqualified.
DISPUTES: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the giveaway or any prize(s) awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and each entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
And that’s it folks! Again, we thank you all so very much for your continued support. [/fusion_text]